So, thanks to my fellow blogger in crime, I have been nominated for the Liebster Award! What an honor! I owe you one! MiracleGirlBlog I believe I was nominated once before, when I was just a blog baby, and didn’t understand it all. I am very honored to be chosen!
So, 11 things about me. . ..
1. I am grandmother to 3 children, raising them, homeschooling them, and all under 40!
2. I have 2 fur babies, Lamb and Kelly. Lamb is a golden retriever who is 11 years old. Kelly is a Jack Russell who is 8 years old.
3. I have been married 20 years come August to the most hard working, loving, Christian man I ever knew.
4. I started blogging very sporadically last year, and fell in love.
5. I write late at night, when it’s quiet, and seldom can remember what I wrote come morning.
6. I was in a severe car wreck 3 years ago, where I broke my back. I hurt. A lot!
7. I love driving with the music thumping and the windows down. Toby mac, Mandisa, ect
8. I love to read. I’m infatuated with books and words and feelings.
9. I am a severe introvert. I trip out when I must socialize.
10. My hidden passion is Grey’s Annatomy
11. I play piano, guitar, bass, and chess
Next I was given 11 Questions to answer about myself. If you wanted to know who I really am, here’s a good opportunity. All questions were answered honestly 🙂
1.What is your blog all about? Share with us briefly.
I am raising 3 children, and the other one is proclaiming heself raised. (Shes 25 so i guess i will allow it) I write mainly poetry, short stories, and memories from the past. I have always written in jounals, on notebooks, margins of books, and anywhere else I can squeeze in a few words. I love words, but I must say, you must be very careful with them. They can be dangerous!
2. Which is your all time favorite Read ?
Left Behind Series, no joke! 8 times I have read every book! They are a series of novels written by Tim Lahae and Jerry Jenkins and I fell in love with them.
3. What did you do something recently for the very first time ?
Went to a pool party where I basically knew nobody. It was an end of the year softball party for my 8 year old. I felt like I was back in high school again, invited to a party where I knew nobody. Anxiety was sincerely getting the best of me. It was in the best neighborhood in town, and I just felt very self conscious. It all worked out though. We all had a great time!
4. What Book would you suggest for us to read ? And why? Fervant by Priscilla Shirer. She is an awesome writer! I am currently leading a book club where we are going through this book. By the way, audible is an awesome app if you love books but have trouble reading.
5. Have you ever encountered a fictional character you created, in real ? If, so share with us about that character.
I don’t think so. . .
6. What is your ambition in your Life?
I want people to read my words and be inspired! I would love to make a living as a writer. I could definitely see myself writing novels. Stories come alive in my head. Sometimes my poetry just burns in my mind til I write it down.
7. Do you miss anyone in your life? If Yes, Who and Why ? I miss my mom. She died in 2001 from cancer. DON’T SMOKE!
8. Have you read my ‘Letter In A Bottle And Dropped In The Sea‘ ? What did I say in the Quoted form? Do you believe in the Quote mentioned in the post and Why ?
Never read it sorry. But I’ll try!
9. Do you like my Blog? What you like the most of all categories? It challenge you to be more
10. What is the craziest thing you did in your life and When?
I became pregnant at 14. Small town, close friends, early 90s. Bad choices but good memories!
11. If I transfer Ten Crores to your bank account and ask you to spend in a week, What will you do? I’m not sure what a crore is, but I’m guessing money? I’d pay off my taxes!
Blogs I Recommend
1. Martha Shaw
2. Eyes + Words
5. The Lone Author
6. A Great Big Beautiful
7. A Kinder Way
11 Questions for My Nominees
1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
2. Who is your favorite author?
3. What are some things about yourself you would change?
4. What teacher made the biggest impact on you?
5. What is your guilty pleasure?
6. What scares you most?
7. What is the perfect age?
8. Where are you sitting while filling this out?
9. What is your favorite movie?
10. What is one thing you hope to accomplish this summer?
11. What do you hope your blog accomplishes?