Pick a Side! – http://wp.me/p8k2ji-2h
Anti-Jesus Mania in America – http://wp.me/p8k2ji-J
Well, my family seemed to be getting a little tired of frozen biscuits, so I put my nose to the grindstone and went out in search of the perfect biscuit. I wanted simple, not too many ingredients, and that wonderful melt-in-your-mouth effect. This is what I came up with.
1. Melt a stick of margarine in a big bowl (approx. 40 secones in the microwave). Rub the wrapper on your cake pan to grease it. Preheat oven to 400°
2. Add slightly more than 2 cups of self rising flour and 1 cup of milk.
3. Add about 2 tablespoons of suga
4. Stir it all together good
5. Put about a cup of flour in another bowl and set them side by side
6. Spoon a ball of dough into the bowl with just flour. Roll it til it’s not sticky toss it from hand to hand. Put it in the pan.
7. Repeat until your dough is gone
8. Cook until they are raised up but not brow at all.
9. Melt another 1/2 stick of butter and paint the tops and put them back in until they are light brown.