Anti-Jesus Mania in America – http://wp.me/p8k2ji-J
Well, my family seemed to be getting a little tired of frozen biscuits, so I put my nose to the grindstone and went out in search of the perfect biscuit. I wanted simple, not too many ingredients, and that wonderful melt-in-your-mouth effect. This is what I came up with.
1. Melt a stick of margarine in a big bowl (approx. 40 secones in the microwave). Rub the wrapper on your cake pan to grease it. Preheat oven to 400°
2. Add slightly more than 2 cups of self rising flour and 1 cup of milk.
3. Add about 2 tablespoons of suga
4. Stir it all together good
5. Put about a cup of flour in another bowl and set them side by side
6. Spoon a ball of dough into the bowl with just flour. Roll it til it’s not sticky toss it from hand to hand. Put it in the pan.
7. Repeat until your dough is gone
8. Cook until they are raised up but not brow at all.
9. Melt another 1/2 stick of butter and paint the tops and put them back in until they are light brown.
I am giving some ideas of what we get our kids for Christmas. if your like me, you are forever searching for ideas.
9 year old
Loom to crochet
5 year old
Kitchen play set (BIG)
Paint, chalk, art stuff
3 year old
Drum set (pulse)
And of course, they all get fruit, candy, undies, socks, and cheap dollar stuff from dollar tree!
Baking cookies with sprinkles and love
Wrapping gifts and presents with bright paper and bows
Warm music fills the air and mingles with laughter and giggles in anticipation
Every day counting down, shaking and listening to weird rattling sounds in boxes
Hoping with all they have that Christmas will not disappoint
Not so subtle clues given for weeks to ensure a heart the bubbles and quakes on that morning
But Christmas must be about the memories
Remember the sounds and smells and sights
Remember the joy of that special hug and cuddle
Kind words and love!
The eager villain of pain and suffering
Lingers with his breath heating the back of my neck
Always present, watching, lingering
Waiting for that perfect instance to unleash his Web of torture
Drawing upon my moves and emotions
His spirit dancing with mine
Until that perfect time to disrupt and spawn
Wintery solace in the midst of the crowd she wandered through the busy streets. craving emotion but requiring distance, her steps echoed with her heart. travelling down the streets and across time, nothing remained but strings and chains. Bells and mistletoe and songs of yesterday ringing in her spirit. Maybe this will be the chance to change!
A restless feeling deep in the core of my being makes me wonder about the person I have come to be. I remember songs my mother sang when I was small and held, songs of ‘shall I be rich, shall I be poor.’ At times I feel as though I can’t sit still, but have no energy to do anything of worth.
I have a question. Let’s start with some info. I am doing distance learning classes for college, and homeschooling my 3 babies. They see me watching lectures online, taking notes, and listening to my textbooks. They don’t understand why their homeschool can’t be more like mine. With there being 3 of them, ages 8, 5, and 3, I would need something free, or the cost would build quickly. Does anyone know of online free teaching sessions for early elementary? Thanks in advance!